Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Sports Side :)

                     One of my best moments in John Adams High School was being in sports team. People never believe me when i say i use to be a cheerleader. I love to play baseball so i joined the softball team and the bowling team.

                CheerLeading :
                      It was very fun being a cheerleader. Cheering at the Spartan team was my job. In the middle of a game the team would wake up the crowd by doing one of our bestest cheers :) . Practice was pretty cool as well. The worst thing was cheering in the cold. You would frezze standing there so what our plan was to jump around screaming out our players numbers and names. 


           


                 SoftBall:
                     I learned alot threwout the season of softball. I used to be right out field. Even though i started off playing not so good i left playing nice. I grew up playing baseball and everytime i go to Dominican Republic i would have my own team and play.


      At the end everything came out to bee Greattt! At the Awards Ceremony:



              




               

No comments:

Post a Comment