Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sajoma Yerba Buena Blast

                  
What vacation is better than being in a beautiful island called the Dominican Repbulic. That island is full a pretty fun cool things. There are plenty of things you could do over there. Here is the list of things i done every summer i go over there [ most of the things are also done here in the New York] :
  1.  Visit the Sea  Islands of Saona and Catalinita which allows you to go around in boats and see new things you havent seen before.
  2.  Horse Back Riding 
  3.  Canadian Registered Massage Therapists : relaxation massage, body scrubs, hot stone massage, deep tissue, facilitated stretching.
  4. Scuba Diving
  5. Your could walk around the three most beautiful waterfall.
  6. The waterpark" Damajaqua Cascades "
  7. OceanWorldMarina : Coolest Dolphins, Sea lion horse, and the Shark pool. [ Imagine swimming with sharks]


       The time i went over there i had plenty of fun. I live in the Country side Yerba Buena. I love it over there , is so relaxing, beautiful, everything looks so green. Waking up to the roosters and hearing the cows and donkey. Over there i have a big nice house and alots of animals. I got 5 dogs, alot of chickens, roosters, duck, and turkeys, Pigs, Cows, Donkeys and Horses. Life over there is so easy compare to living here in New York. Here is like you have no space at all but over there you have that whole field for you and fresh air. The good thing is that when it gets super hot over there, i would go to the river which is not so far from my house.

      The people over there could be sweet at times but not always. The stores which we call Mercado or Pulberia always have the nice merengue tipico songs. At night we play bingo with money and have a good time. At times we would go around with our friends on the motorcycle. Seeing everything around. I cant wait to go back.

     My days routines are bascially all the same. I wake up do what i have to do , eat my good breakfast which is Yuca with Salami. I go to the mountains walk around and see the cows, horse and the rest of the animals around there, then i would go back home wait for my friends to come over take another trip around the whole countryside just seeing whats new around on the motorcycle. When i get back home my mom would have dinner ready i eat then wait till my friends go back to my house and like around 9:30 we would start playing bingo.  Sometimes i wouldnt go threw the routines because sometimes i go to the river or to partys so i really do like everything about Yerba Buena. I also like living over there because my grandparents from my dad side use to live there where i go to stay now. I really consider everyone over there family to me cause we get alone so well and they always there for me. I know everybody that lives overthere cause i see the same face over and over again. :) 
                              
                                                       
                              My House , Mountains I Like To Walk every morning , My Goat Lola
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment