Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Words to My Love One

                         One of the things i like to do when im bored is to write poems and letters to my love one but never give it in or show it to them. Writing poems and letters helps me out in alot of ways. When im sad i let my feelings out in a poem and when im happy i write letters. I let them know everything that goes threw my mind. When im sad or feeling a type of way that nobody could help me than i know what my solution is. I wrote this one day when i was feeling type of down : " My Heart beats fast just by Thinking Of You; My head Feels Like it wants to explode by thinking of our problems; My heart feels like is going to break in two ; And all i feel is my tear drops go down my cheeks!"
               This is a translation of one of my peoms that i had wrote in spanish : "I'm taking the risk of loving you and im worry. I see so many good feelings in you and I dont want to let you go. My heart is full of love when I think of you. Since I met you my word are about you and only you live in my thoughts! You are the only owner of my heart! You are my world."It sounds way better in spanish. I thought about all this when i was happy and even though people tell me that these are just words that anybody say to whoever, to me then mean alot.
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment