Monday, May 16, 2011

Somebody Has To Say STOP!

            People get judge all over because of the type of music they like to hear, the people they hang out with and even cause of their raise. Im Dominican and Puertorican and you could have it for sure that i am a proud latina even though i was born here in New York. In my old school, i would have my crew of latinos ( Dominicans, Puerto Rican, Colombian and more) and when we get together we would get judge. Sometimes we were to loud and we would make jokes in the hallways and people would start to talk and judge us. No lie but dominicans could be pretty loud :). So im loud do to the fact that i am dominican and i hang out with crazy people. Me and my friends would hear merengue and bachata and people would also start talking on how they dont understand spanish songs, to change that c***. I would just ignore because i like the music from my country and it exciting to hear them. Every thing we do seem to be very innoying to others. Just by speaking our language we would hear people screaming out " We in America speak english" . We ignore them  because we are spanish we just living our life and other people should just mind their business. It reminds me of a Talent show my old friends and me join. It was 2 hours long and from those 2 hours only 5 minutes of the show was spanish. Those 5 minutes came out to be us :) By this i mean that if im spanish you could have it for sure that i wont let my spanish people down and i would represent it to the fullest. I was born hearing merengue, bachata and salsa and just because a few kids dont like spanish it doesnt mean im going to do that you ask me to do. :) I respect other countrys and others beside spanish and i expect the same.

 
                                
                                     My Old Friend From The Crew :)

                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment